Last Sunday, our church held a kids christmas party in Sri Puri apartment. Everything was quite messy and rush, but it can be considered as a success I guess. Many of the residents brought their children to attend this party. One of the attraction of the party was the clowns. Kevin and I volunteered to be the clowns for the day. After that day, I can only say, kids can be scary!!!!!! It was tiring, but I guess it was worth it. One embarrassing thing to confessed, I sucked in magic shows. Or should I say, kids these days are smarter than expected. So embarrassing. Conclusion, my magic show can be considered as a failure. But, I was dressed up as a clown, so clown is meant to do silly things, so, failing is part of it's characteristic right? Plus, with the make up on, I don't think the kids can recognize me....yikes...I hope not.....malu....
okie...check out these pictures and here's a short video.........




Reinette and I...she helped me so much!!!!
Christine and Cha cha

Finally, we don't look alike!!!!!

Jeannette and I

My Profile Picture...the make up coming off d...
That's all for now.....due to some accident....the photographer's memory card no longer function...so most of the pictures were gone....maybe its my too ugly photos that caused the memory card to break...lol...
-most photos were taken from Christine and Jeannette...
No comments:
Post a Comment