Monday, June 23, 2008

The Happy Moments back then and Now....

Was listening to the song where Meeko and I specially composed for Ostrich.
remember the present hunting song??
oh ya! there was also the song where we used Meeko's piano melody, and that song we sang to Percy before she leave (i don't think she needs it anymore.haha..she have found her  'yan mi mi') [Ostrich...you still keeping it?] 
we can publish an album with all those songs man..haha
After listening to the silly lyrics and 'suppressed' laughter as the background, it reminds me of the happy times when we were still in the same school.
Practicing four days a week in the Orchestra , though tiring, yet thanks to it that we get to hang out together during lunch breaks, toilet breaks, performances, competitions and also trips. 
So much memories, so much ups and downs. Everything that we've gone through, I really miss it...still missing it now. All the practices throughout the years, was just for that mere 10 minutes of performance in the competition...although I never had the experience of emerging as champion throughout my years in PMO...at least we got 3rd that time.....and also the 'Gold Award' during that "international competition' in genting...harh...that reminds me...International? only Singapore joined as a foreign country...haha.......Anyway...it was not the placing we got from the competition that gave PMO a special place in my heart....Instead..it was the experiences that we've been through together as a team, the wonderful yet sampat people I met from there, the priceless lessons I've received that made me better person. 


and not to forget, PMO gave me the ZUEs.......

message to ZUEs: are you guys reading this???

Lol....remember that time when we played erhmm....'catch'...in the mall during lunch break? how could one ever forget that experience....haha....embarrassing......shh.....but we can't do that anymore..can we??

The 5 days 4 nights trip in Genting......that was one of the best trip that I've been to....never felt so 'gether gether'......the theme song for the trip......let me see if I still have d lyrics......oh yah...there were 2 songs....one was the Tian Huey's version,where we sang out loud during roller coaster rides and also when we were on our way back to the apartment.... and the other was the touching song that made so many people cried.....haha....though it did not make me forget the stinky smelly part.....neh...the part where all of us have to squeeze into that small apartment.....phew....I don't even want to remind myself that 'lovely' scent...........haha

then later, the trip to Frasers hill, Penang, Kuantan, Tanjung Sepat, Malacca......every single trip....we had so much fun......despite the part where the st*pid bus driver being so urgh..impossible...........pissing everyone off....in Penang.......nevermind that....at least the rest of the trip was great......remember the slide ride in the water park??? haha.......we were so cheeky back then.......arh...how can I forget the skits....too bad we didn't have any video camera with us....the skits were hilarious......haha....'shit that look like yao cha guai', ' cat walk that kill mosquitoes?', 'and John being that 'welcome' cat /gundik'........


And finally....... Last Saturday ,21st June.....thanks to Peggy's mum that we get to have that gathering......although not everyone came....but at least quite a number appeared..............finally that night we get to gather like we used to.....telling silly jokes and doing all the sampat actions......I missed Tehz...or shud I say Longkang girl...haha.....I almost forget how crazy that girl can be...
other than missing all my crazy friends......I totally miss playing the percussion and also the cello......ah....so long since I've really play a song with those instruments...miss the drums....miss the time where we played 'puak chong chu'......the Famous Sampat 4......so glad that I joined that group...percussion I meant...it was so much fun being in that group.....although we have to join the cello group as well......but it was not that bad either.....
Used to hate cello when I first joined....wasn't really interested in learning that back then.....but as I play......gradually....I thought...it wasn't that bad....and now...I miss it so much.....I'm gonna buy myself a cello later...not now....gotta buy that camera first.

haha........that reminds me of the outing....haha......where all the cello members....plus Meeko n Tehz...went to watch that horror movie about Cello....haha.......Elaine and sis were really funny.....Meeko...dun laugh so loud...you didn't dare to eat that sushi when the movie was showing night time either...haha......

Everything seems to be in the past now.....although there were times when we get to hang out together....things aren't really the same anymore....but life still goes on so there's no point mourning over it.....however, it won't hurt to replay those funny scenes once in a while...and miss every single bit of them.....

Anyway...the gathering was great....but the party did not end there......despite feeling exhausted after spending the whole day in the motivation camp in Nilai.........after the gathering...both of my brothers, their friend, Zhi Hui and I went for late night movies in 1U before heading to the Mcdonalds in Mutiara Damansara to watch the Euro quarter finals.......we arrived at McD about an hour before the game begin...so we managed to get ourselves good seats....although the only annoying thing was that almost everyone there was smoking....eww....I can almost feel that every breath I inhaled were contaminating my lungs....other than that....the night was great....although Holland lost 3-1 to Russia...which was absolutely what my brothers and his friend were wishing for......at least I get a free fries coupon when Russia scores..
...T_T....so... we arrived back home at about 5.40am.....all of us were really sleepy.....since my cousin and my brother's friend were also sleeping over....Zhi Hui and I have to sleep in the living room...it wasn't too bad either....since the 3 hours of sleep were sufficient for me to make it to church for the Sunday service............
.haha......this was actually my first time spending the whole night out not sleeping but lepaking with friends.....I was kinda suprised that my parents actually allowed me to do so.....maybe because my brothers went with me........anyway...it was quite a night.....

So...this proves that...life still goes on despite the many things that have changed.....Its just depending on from what perspective that you're looking at the changes and how you adapt yourself in it....so...friends who're graduating out there....don't take it as something bad.....take it as a great end for another great beginning........and that includes you, 'Xiao Jie' if you're reading this....NS won't be that bad......I think......I'm sure you'll meet some great people there........All the best.......a toast to a greater start...........

sorry.....msg to the Zues again....shud I post the 'self composed' songs and videos here???

No comments: