wa........so happy....yet.... sad.... church camp was finally over.......It was so much fun...this camp was definitely better than expected.....I'm gonna miss it so much....Although we faced some troubles here and there....but to God's glory....everything turned out fine......
There's a reason for this post to be given the title 'Transformation of GOD".
It's really amazing on how God had transformed our lives.... Other than the skit we acted....(I'm not going to talk bout that...lolx) God definitely had transformed my life as well.....
Since children church, I've been to a few other churches....but never attended any of them for long......the closes one was the one my friend invited me to....I attended that church for a couple of months.....joined the youth in their activities and performances as well....but after a few months...my friend was still my only friend there..... I couldn't fit in....and gradually...I stopped attending church......until the last church camp.....
From what I remember, 2 years back, at the last church camp I went.....Before the camp, I was hesitating whether or not to go....even when I was boarding the bus.....I din really feel like going....my siblings and my aunt were the only ones I knew......feeling lost and scared....I didn't know what to do....but it turned out that, everyone were really friendly and nice.....and the camp turned out to be quite fun...I was totally grateful that I went....
Because of that camp, I came back to God....I followed my sister to church every Sunday.....though in the beginning it wasn't easy to blend in.....but something in this church that was different from the others....although this church is just a small church which consist not many members......the passion for God in every single member of the church can clearly be seen......The bonding in the people.....the feeling of home.....all of that made me feel easy joining them....now I can finally understand the reason for my sister to anticipate every weekend....because during weekends...she'll get to join the youths activity...and also the Sunday service......
In this church.....no one will laugh even if you sang off pitch....no one will blame you for making silly mistakes....instead...they'll encourage you to learn from the mistakes and do better.....because it's not the mistakes that matters......but the heart of trying for God's glory.....
From someone who stand at a corner during service,
to someone who dare to jump around to praise and not afraid to raise her hand to God...
From someone who kept her voice all to herself...( i mean singing),
to someone who backup during praise and worship.....( it really was fun)
From someone who will rather sleep than to attend service,
to someone who anticipate every Sunday service....
From someone who never talk to others about Jesus....
to someone who dare to spread the gospel to the people around her....
From someone who thinks that church camp is dull and boring...
to someone who can't wait for the next church camp to arrive........
All these....are just a part of God's transformation on me......
it might seem nothing to others......but to me...it really means a lot.......
I can't really explain it in words though.....Here's a song to it....
I Will Never Be
[verse 1]
I will never be the same again
I can never return
I've closed the door
I will walk the path
I'll run the race
And I will never be the same again
[chorus]
Fall like fire, soak like rain
Flow like mighty waters
Again and again
Sweep away the darkness
Burn away the chaff
and let a flame burn
To glorify Your name
[verse 2]
There are higher heights
There are deeper seas
Whatever You need to do
Lord, do in me
The glory of God fills my life
And I will never be the same again
1 comment:
encouraging & touching testimony
Post a Comment