Friday, July 18, 2008

What Season Is This??!!!!!

wa..............so excited now....[ run up to 20th floor, jump up and down while screaming out loud...run back down to the ground floor; turn 360 rounds until I collapse on the ground feeling nausea...] That's how I feel right now.....haha......I bet Meeko felt the same too...because she couldn't stop laughing and giggling when I was on the phone with her...haha...

Such coincidence.....if Zhi hui didn't keep it from Meeko, we wouldn't know this news!!!! It's like a bonus prize....haha........pheww.......I need to slow down.....calm down....chill.....okay...now I feel better....ahhhhhhh...........don't get what am I saying here?? You can go check out Meeko's blog..I bet she will be posting about the same thing...I don't know how much details she will put in though......seriously.....what season is this?? Why suddenly.....one by one.....hehe......it's a good news though..no.....make it two...anymore coming???......It was actually quite predictable.....the 2nd one was kinda obvious....just dunno when it'll be official and who's the main role...... but the 3rd one??!!!! I didn't see that coming...haha.....good job Meeko.....haha....absolutely good timing to ask her...haha.....

so now..I don't have to mention what's the next thing to do..haha.......pull all of them out because it's time for them to treat us!!! wa....I thought got 2 free feast only.......now got three......haha........meeko...is the 'video' still with you?? neh...the agreement that the 3rd actress made with us one ah.....lol.....you better have it.....wouldn't know when we need it right.........haha........must start planning my revenge on Zhi Hui on Monday...lol....she found out on Friday...well...me too....she've enjoyed well.........now it's my turn....muahaha....thanks Meeko!!!! Now gotta go get more information from the actress...haha....

2 comments:

EV said...

oh yeah hor! the promise! but i thought that was for marriage only?

M said...

ha....tats wat i meant la...v neva know when its comin...haha....hu noes...since the family is so....it might b sooner than expected..haha..aiyo..i noe she stil needa study la...haha...juz crappin here....