Congrats....Percy...you've spread it well....I'm on it tooo...
I Don't Want To Go Back To SChool!!!!!
Yesterday was fun!!! Holiday is fun!!!! I don't feel like going back to school.....maybe..maybe after 3 months of boring at home...doing nothing will make me miss waking up early and studying and having exams...but for now...I want a longer holiday......
Despite the lousy room they gave us yesterday....it was fun hanging out with friends. And Mamma Mia last night with my family was really great. I don't remember the last time my entire family went for movies together. It was great having my eldest sister with us....she's so funny and fun to be with...always annoying others...hehe....
In less than 2 days...I have to get back to school...face all the peer pressure..and live with the fact that exam is just one month away...AHHHHHHH.....
after watching Mamma Mia....I want to move to a far away island and live there.....how nice would that be....
Livin without internet and tv might be a problem....but....I guess I can live with that.....I can read fiction all day and night....play the piano whenever I want.narh...maybe guitar or cello...or...maybe even learn how to sing...lol.....go swimming and diving everyday....and dookoo will get to run on the beach instead of being stuck here..hmm...maybe dookoo will learn how to swim as well......poor dookoo.....seldom get to walk dookoo because none of my siblings dare to walk dookoo with me..because dookoo is too pretty...always get chase by other dogs..
I can only dream.....
I'll be graduating from my high school in less than 30 days.....this is my 2nd time graduating from tis high school....
so nothing special....haiz...
that reminds me of HighSchool Musical 3....they're graduating too...don't think I'll get to watch it in the cinemas though....From today onwards...I'll be grounded till the exams are over....except for church activities though....
Can't wait for all these to be over...I miss Christmas......I miss camp....I miss together gather time.....
2 comments:
hey.. time flies !! soon you'll get your long long long holiday !! then can go sing k ,watch movies, backpack travel(mini one) hehe.. what else?? wa.. today is my 1st day back to college and i've been thinking holidays only :P
haiz....good thing next week got holidays because of PMR....but actualli dun go to school oso nvm d...coz...din take attendance d...
Post a Comment