Friday, October 31, 2008

Once again....

In another 8 hours, I'll be graduating from the same school for the second time. Seriously, I don't really feel a thing. None depressing feeling or whatsoever. Nada. It's kinda silly, thinking back at the times when we were all so sad back then when we were form 5, thinking that we'll no longer be in the same school anymore,thinking that we're going to live our own lives and things like that...hence, giving farewell speeches and hugs to one another...we even took group pictures in the loo...then ironically, half a year later, a number of us ended up in the same school again, studying together. Giving it a second thought, maybe God is giving me some extra time to get to know this group of people whom I've neglected before. Now that its gone, these 18 months seem so short compared to the -counting down for the bell to ring- days...

Finally, one thing that I can be positive of this time, no more school uniforms for me. (excluding the 7 days of exams) Not that I hate it that much, its just...you know...the satisfaction of getting the freedom. wee.......syok sendiri onli.....

So long...C.H.S...........
The next time I step in....it won't be the same anymore........


2 comments:

n-w-n said...

lol, no uniforms not that fun leh, every week wear same outfit until classmates can predict what colour/shirt you're gonna wear

M said...

hehe...tat I dunno think first... At least for now....try to enjoy first ma...hehe..