Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finally.....


I've got this in my pocket~~~ I've got this in my pocket~~~la la la la lala lalalaa
All credits go to the Lord!!!!
thanks Shin Jie n Sher Jie, thanks mum too...hehe
Long long research....Long long journey..Finally, its in my pocket!!!

Surprisingly there's this camera sale right at this moment...
and so,
An early birthday present from me to me!!! wee~~~~~
I've got this in my pocket~~~I've got this in my pocket~~~

At the beginning, I was totally attracted by the 'yeng yeng' body of Nikon Coolpix S60. Touchscreen, n its available in white. However, checked the reviews and it was terrible.... so...end up back to Canon again....for this,
out in mid Feb,10 mega pixels, retail price RM 988, 3X optical zoom, Auto scene detection, optical image stabilizer, 18 scene selection including, high ISO and long shutter. wee.....

Bonus,
the new model was available in the sales, and its only RM 899!!!!
with free mini tripod, screen protector, camera case, 4GB memory card and......erm....an ixus handbag...haha...
this one must thank Jeannie, struggling among Sony and Canon, I was like "canon canon canon canon" annoying her....wakaka...at the end, she bought the same model as mine....resulting, us....getting more free gifts..wakaka...thanks ya....by the way, friend......blue!!
yea yea yea~~~~

Dear DSLR,
Will you please wait for me??? I'll be back for you.....I promise..
Yours sincerely,
Melissa

2 comments:

- jEaN - said...

hahaha.. both of us so happy..^^ nice to have a fren to go crazy with.. thanks for letting me tumpang ya! memory card gonna be filled soon!! lalalalalala

Mun Shin said...

ya ya ya, so happy oh