今天是我第一次跟随我的补习老师去教堂。 她早上与她的姐姐来载我,然后把她的姐姐载到教堂后,老师就带我和她的表妹去吃点心。那里有很多不同的点心。吃饱后,还早,所以我们就到附近的公园去玩。那个公园很好玩因为有很多我没看过的东西。老师便拿出她的相机帮我拍照。然后,我想玩一个很好玩的东西可是有很多人在玩。 老师就帮我叫他们让我玩一下。我玩得很开心。 过后,我们就回到教堂去。那时还没开始, 我坐在那里很闷。老师看我很闷就带我到后面的房间去。原来那里有很多的玩具。我玩了一下就开始了。首先是唱歌,然后就轮到我们小孩子去上课。听了故事后,老师就教我们做风车和假的狗。我很喜欢这个教堂。今天是我最开心的一天。
When I was reading, I felt so...how to say? touched? not really touched? as in.. erm.. dunno how to put it. Just felt, special. Didn't know that those simple simple thing I've done that I myself don't even remember doing it, instead she wrote down all the details. And I seriously didn't think it will mean so much to her. And last Sunday, she secretly put something into my bag. When I see her smiling smiling, I asked her if there's anything wrong. Then she said: 哎哟,我很怕你看到啊。so I asked her, didn't know that she had put a little present into my bag. She was so cute....didn't want me to know but told me that she's afraid that I'll find out. Lol. which was, actually already indirectly telling me about it. Anyway, she didn't allow me to open the present until I arrived home. And only this morning when I checked my bag that I remember about the present. Here's a picture of what she gave me....she left a note in the wrapper and even made her own wrapper....she's just so sweet.....
I feel that, instead of I helping her in her life, she's doing even more in my life. With her alongside, I have to be more adult-like and more responsible. one more thing, despite the fact that I'm so much older than her, she is the one who corrects my chinese grammar. Lol...and she's only standard three...*faint....
I just hope that this coming parents day celebration, she will not feel sensitive or touchy over it. I know that it is really tough for her, losing both of her parents in such young age, I just hope that God's presence, the church and I can help her in someway. Till now, she still feels reluctant to sing in english and feels that the service is extremely boring. But at least she's enjoying the children class. She also loves to observe the people in the church, and asking lotsa questions about them. Just last week, she asked me why do they sing like this, they're so weird.. why do all of you wear the cross necklace, and lots more...Oh God, grant me the wisdom to answer her questions. She's saying that we're all superstitious...hopefully, as she grow closer with us in this church, she'll be able to feel God's presence and know that He is not rumour nor myth, but He is a real God who truly exist.
1 comment:
life is wonderful...
Post a Comment