Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ABCDEFGHIJKLMOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Another 4 days till the new semester starts,
But I'm so not done with my assignments yet.
Coz I really have no idea on how to...
Design the pendant light that I'm supposed to do,
Every material out there I try to collect,
For which part of the lamp, I still haven't figure out yet.
Gone to the bookstores, gone to ikea to do survey,
Home with the stuff and pictures but have no idea on how to start.
Is it supposed to be round, is it suppose to be pointed?
Jig saw pieces shape or zig zag cross cut?
Keeping it simple or extra complicated?
Leaving out the canvas lamps, there are still so many choices...
Make up my mind, i have to make up my mind,
Now and no more delay, for time is moving fast..
Oh no~~ oh no~~~
Please help me take control,
Queue up all the pictures on different varieties of pendant lights that I've collected
Run through the theme in mind and pick out one as soon as possible,
Stick with that one, and really start building one.
The lecturer told us to design a pendant light to express ourselves,
Up to us to decide on all the other stuff,
Very very free,
With no other rules to follow,
Xcept the size of the pendant light,
Yala yala, I know i'm talking too much, I'm dragging too long, Its time to....
Zip it...i better start.......><

2 comments:

Eric said...

wah lao...
ur a genius...haha
like tat u also can make a nice post haha...
slow down lar...
i havent start anything some more...

after genting lar!

Cheers!

M said...

haha....where got genius...this post just came out of extreme boredom....the "wuliao-ness"....haha
yay! yay! genting genting ^^