Often I heard people say, be careful of what you wish for, it might just come true.
Ha..now I'm finally experiencing it.
Last two weeks, I have just posted a post asking for more assignments and more choir practice to keep me busy busy busy. weee~~~~ God heard me, and now...almost everyday is a due date for assignments. At the same time, choir practice is ending later and later...by the time I reach home, I don't even have the strength to bathe, moreover there are assignments to rush.
I shouldn't be complaining, for these are what I wished for....
I AM enjoying the choir practice, I AM enjoying my assignments too...
but now, I'm hoping for a 3rd wish......
can I have 36 hours a day?
Human are greedy...*shake head and sigh*
3 comments:
seems lik u really really enjoying ur life..GOOD! =D
mel mel....
i also want 36hours per day...
if not sure cant finish my asignment...
yeah...
yeah...
come we wish together....
then will come true de...
hehehehe...
haha...yea..i'm enjoying my life ^^
kk..let's wish together...XD
Post a Comment