Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

Giving thanks for all the prayers answered throughout the year...

Someone once told me, God had only 3 answers for your prayer, its either Yes, No or wait.

It just felt weird, how impossible it used to seem... Sometimes, I sat there thinking, still unable to fully digest the fact that I'm finally doing it right now....

many of my friends often ask, why are you so serious bout it... don't have to be so hardworking la... mm...if they only knew....

Who says God never listen? who says God never understand?

He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and death. The bible says, "You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your Book!"

While cleaning up, I found a book entitled, The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. It was a gift from my friend's parents to my parents during christmas 3 years back. Now, I just felt like its time for me to read it. I wonder why....

Its stated in the beginning,

"this book is dedicated to you. Before you were born, God planned this moment in your life. It is no accident that you are holding this book. God longs for you to discover the life he created you to live---here on earth, and forever in eternity."

2009, had been a great year. Through little incidents to horrible dramatic scenarios, all have pull me closer to the Lord.

Blessed to have this family
Blessed to have these brothers and sisters in christ
Blessed to have this awakening,
and Lastly, blessed to have came to know about this wonderful savior.

Happy new year everyone!!







No comments: