Friday, January 1, 2010

A gift to receive, or a gift to be given away???

Yesterday, I received a call....

mum: Do you want another dog?
me : harh?

mum: I say, do you want another dog?

me: are you serious?
mum: yea, your aunt's friend is giving away this dog, if you want then phone her, if you
don't take it, its going to
spca today.

~~~dilemma~~~
voice 1: I felt bad for dookoo, I feel like I'm cheating on her.
voice2 : its different, you will still take care of her after having that dog right, its not like you're throwing it away.
voice1: but Dookoo don't get to go into the house, and this dog, it will be in the house....
voice 2: Dookoo has its role to play. Moreover, if you don't take it, it'll be given away, another doggie will be homeless...
voice1: assignment fully packed time, two dogs, double the guilt.....

voice2: then.....don't let that happen la....its all in your hands....quick, decide!! you don't have much time to waste!!!


. Maybe it was just me, but while driving there, I was smiling in the car alone...felt like I was on an important mission, haha..let's name it Dog RESCUE 101.... notes to drivers out there who saw a grinning driver in a yellow banana car : NO, I wasn't insane!!

Hence, it wasn't only christmas that was celebrated with dogs...doggie came to celebrate new year too!!
Its gonna be a woof year ahead!! =)

Welcome doggie to the Chong family!! the former family named it zai zai but my sis call it BOBBY...lol
Be nice to dookoo ya BOB!!

No comments: