Friday, January 8, 2010

movie marathon

Here are the results for this week's movie marathon




rating : 3.5/5
it was good but not as great as expected. Maybe it was because everyone was saying how great it was, so, when I watch, its like...."okay, so this is the night scene ee yun mentioned, oo ....this part sounds familiar"..
so, it didn't amaze me much. Next time there's a good movie, I'm going to isolate myself until I watch it......too much spoilers....however, the story line is something different and the graphics, as my friends were saying....their CGI are great.





rating: 4/5

This was unexpectedly entertaining. I didn't watch the first and did not plan to watch the 2nd. Somehow I end up watching due to some last minute changes. However, being the first time watching these chipmunks, I would say its quite entertaining.

p/s jeannie, chipettes remind me of penette.






I rate 2/5, erm...not much comedy, and quite boring in some parts... the poster looks more interesting than the movie...






Hah...now this....this is..one weird movie. I can't say its boring because I did not fall asleep. But it was not really entertaining. Its just plain weird and a bit confusing. But for the sake of Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp, I'll let it pass. 2.5. Jude Law is just weird in this film.


Speaking of movies, the two movies that left quite an impression
on me was.......The Spirit and The famous Twilight. (relax, I haven't even mention what kind of impression these movies gave.....)


This movie was the very first movie that made me laughed throughout the entire movie. Nope, it wasn't humorous, the movie itself was funny. Even the appearance of Eva Mendez couldn't save this movie. Its so comic-tize... do they have word for this? Especially the of the spirit running, it made me laugh crazily. Yea, it was that bad. But, who knows, maybe the director intended to create this effect. He's afterall an artist.

Now, the current trend, The Twilight Saga
I was once in this dilemma, where I couldn't decide whether or not to watch this film. I can answer you now. It was a big mistake to watch it!! This is one horrible terrible lousy film!!! And I thought it was only the trailer that suck. Guess I'm wrong. The casts just can't act. I bet actors and actresses from High School Musical can do better, not that Zac Efron looks anything close to a vampire. But, neither do Robert Pattinson. Bad choice, now the book just doesn't seem as interesting. I can't believe people are still going crazy over New Moon. Forgive me, fans of Twilight Saga,don't be offended. I was once there, but now, I just can't comprehend.....

No comments: