Sunday, February 28, 2010

conquered!!!

weee~~~~~ although cannot really say tat i have conquered my fear..(i will one day.....*determined*..)..but, I've succeeded in conquering the skytrex extreme challenge without running off through the chicken exit!!! Wee!!!!! The chicken exit we went was not counted because it was not because we were chicken-ing out, we were just waiting for someone....

To be frank, the trail wasn't as high up as I've expected it to be, I really thought 22 meters were really high. but it was high enough to make me lose balance when i looked down la. So, as long as I don't look down, it was okay... To wrap it up, its was really fun and exciting, n it really test one's patience and endurance. i think i have a little muscle now..wahaha...cheh~~
....okie la...time to see photos...

arriving early at bukit cahaya...gave us time to lose the tension..


naturally posing people....


off we go!!


introducing the people I came with,

college buddies + ili's sis..



church buddies + my sis


and beloved ee yun from highschool.. + a few of her uni frens..


now...let the adventure begin......

yeap....its that high up~~flying fox!! wee~~~


oma doing one of the challenges..


n me climbing up the ladder...(exhaUSTING!!!!)



training our patience.... good time for bonding..



doing the rope balancing thingy...
two is better than one~~~ (2 strings are definitely better than 1)



the privilege of having long legs......


and so...at 4.20pm..we officially finished the extreme challenge in 4 long hours (mostly spent waiting).....what I've learned?

  • BE BOLD TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP....
  • NEVER LOOK DOWN..
  • PRAYER TO GOD BEATS WEATHER FORECAST...
  • WATER IS PRECIOUS!!!!
  • LAST BUT NOT LEAST...if you chicken-out, remember to chicken back in!!!!! ^^

1 comment:

Eric said...

i want to go arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr