Today after school.....
---016 xxx xxxx--------------------------------------
"hey....watcha doin??? still sleeping?"
"nope...I woke up really early today..."
"sien...my siblings not goin home..Trials just over...still needa go to Penang for seminar tmr.....I don't feel like studying at home today...let's do something..."
"do wat?"
"you free anot?"
"can....What do you feel like doing?"
"erm... let's go to the beach..."
"no beach nearby..."
"let's go watch the sun rise"
"in the afternoon?"
"let's go jungle trekking..."
"where......"
"let's go watch movie loo......"
"watch what..."
"let's go karaoke...I've never been ther before.."
"OKAY!!"
"I'll go pick you up...."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My father never allow us to visit the karaoke centre........thanks to the bad image of those karaoke centre from the tvb dramas..in his point of view...it is not a good place to go....
But after a few years...my brother went...so I was thinking....... maybe I am allow to go.....
Surprisingly..mum said yes.....yay...so...
Today...Finally.....for the first time, I went for karaoke.......
hehe...it was really fun... only Reinette and I.....the two of us..went to Redbox in The Curve...
Sang for 3 hours from 3.30pm.....
hehe......so shuang....although there were only the two of us...sometimes wan yoon who were with her friends in the other room will come over to kacau....we sang and dance like sa po...haha....not embarass at all...haha....
After singing for 3 hours...since it was just the two of us......I thought we'll be all tired and voiceless.....but instead....I still felt as energetic as before....If it wasn't for the meeting Reinette had to attend at 8pm..we'll sing and sing till the next morning..lol......Din know that Reinette sings this well....claps claps claps.....as for me.....eeeeehhehee....terrible....dun bother.....
Why suddenly go karaoke??
Because....half of my classmates going to Neway in Puchong this afternoon....
Surprisingly......20 over teachers from my school are going to the exactly same place at night.....
Well.....I......was just inspired by them.........hehe
yay...now that mum finally allow us to go....
I wanna bring Sheryl jie....
I wanna go with Mei Xian.....
and I'm going again with my classmates next Friday..just the four of us....but in Pyramid I think...
I guess..this will really be the last outing till stpm.....
but still......yay....
hehe...so happy......
Till next Friday........
Now have to go pack for tmr's 2 day one night trip to Penang.....then study and study and study for one week....
"xian ku hou tian".......study first only enjoy on Friday.....
I wonder how Jia Yin is doing in England now.....
oppsy.....left 5 more hours to sleep only....better stop here....
Reminder to myself: SHoO!!! temptations!!! no fun until next Friday....
MUST STUDY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
hahaha... sing sing sing !! it was really fun! a few songs were stuck in my head til now~ >< i wish i know how to stop it from playing in my head.. hehehe..
Post a Comment