A short break from studies again....here's a question......
Did it ever occur to you that a certain song resembles a certain moment; a certain thing; or maybe a certain person?
Well, I just can't deny that when I hear a certain song, that song will remind me of a certain moment. There's no option given actually, the songs just simply match with those moments. I wonder how it works.
For- instance, the Que Sera song, it still reminds me of the times when I was in nursery school. The school had just played it during sports day. I mean how old can I be at that moment? Five maybe? And it simply just stuck with it. Is it the lyrics or the melody?
I wonder how many songs have found their match, for me I meant. Let's see...there's one in form 3, no, make it 3 songs. Then, emm...I don't know...too many, I guess. I just have to listen to it to know.
And recently, more songs came along, all resembling a certain moment and person..There are so many important songs in my life, and it just kept coming. Can't stop it from matching it's own moment. Maybe that's what that made me love music. Every song signifies something. Hmm...I probably sound like an 80 years old lady now. At least I know which songs to keep and which to stay away from... I just hope I'm right.
dadadadada.........Din know physics will lead to this..ha...gotta catch up with it now.
One last question,
guess what song am I listening at this moment? definitely reminding me bout it. just can't help it.
1 comment:
Yesh!! definitely.. each song reminds me of different things.. sweet moments, sad times, people, place or feeling..its just wonderful and special..nostalgic too..
i think it happens to almost everyone..don't you think its very magical..we don't make any effort to remember it.. but whenever u listen to a particular song.. memories will be flowing back in your head..
Post a Comment