Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged #2

tagged by Li Yun

1. At what age you wish to marry?
erm....i don't know...before 30 i guess...

2. Do you smoke?
Nope...and never will...I hope...

3. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now
erm...a bottle of fine sand...and...something handmade....??

4. List out two things that you'd like to do now
I feel like singing...lalalala~~~and....dancing???

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I'll believe if it ever happens to me....

6. How old are you?
I'm eighteen.....^_^

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
Some ginger tidbits....

where's question 8?

9. Currently into?
music.......

10. Getting married is going to heaven or grave?
I don't know...I'm not married...but I believe it's heaven....

11. How many kids do you want?
erm....a football team...so that we can have football match...haha........

12. What do you do whenever you feel helpless and there is no one you can turn to?
Pray and talk to God.

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
somekind of hawker centre in Penang....

14. Name the latest book you bought?
erm...I bought 4 books in a row that day...so i don't know which was d last book...
-Little Women
-Song Reader
-Malibu Beach
-The Orange girl

15. Do you believe in open book test?
What's that...I've never try that before...i think....

16. Single or Attached
single

17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
Santa Claus

18. The most exciting place you want to go?
Somewhere that provides white water rafting...

19. Which quality is more important in a lover. Looks or personality?
Personality

20. Make 3 wishes
I've made my wishes...but it's not stated that I have to type it here right.....so what's d point......

2 comments:

EV said...

a football team?? HAHAHAHA!!! reminds me of:
yoong siang & melissa were sleeping on a bed. he said:"oi, wake up la!" she said:"nanana bubu". then they got married and give birth to a football team.
anyway, to have a football match you need to give birth to 2 football teams.

M said...

oii...apala u.... u all each one write one sentence mai end up like tis la... not i wan pun...by d way... i still keeping all d papers u noe...haha...d stupid game...