Saturday, September 12, 2009

Come what may....Jesus is here for me.

Thank you Jesus.
Though things have not been as expected, yet You showed me that You're always here.

You taught me to live through all kinds of trouble, to adapt and to accept the impossible.

To learn that despite all insanity of this world, Your rainbow will still appear.

To learn that, there is no trouble too big for You to handle.

To learn that, there is no problem too difficult for You to solve.

Now I know, how creative the devil can be, how cunning is he....
All the unexpected way he came up with, just to tempt you to fall into his trap,
yet, God, You're always here, always here to protect.

Give thanks to the Lord for showing me the way,
Give thanks to the Lord for guiding me today,

I'll leave everything into Your hands Lord,
For I know that You'll always be there for me.

Come what may, I'm not afraid. For I have my Father in heaven to protect me.
Stay focus, stay calm. Not to be influenced by the things of this world, but to live in God's way, according to His plan for me.

No comments: